Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Pardon My French!

  1. #31
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Charlie,
    I agree about todays kids missing out. Maybe when they grow up they'll learn to appreciate that qwazy wabbit and his cartoon ilk! We can only hope!
    Hi Sparkle,
    Tito sounds (dare I say it) NEATO!
    I'll have to see if I can find a photo.
    Have you heard of Cha Cha the Chihuaua?
    Au revoir U 2
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #32
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just turned on the T.V to get ready to watch some football and there was Pepe Le Pew! I just had to laugh!

    Here are some line's that might apply to CHERIE:

    "Ahhh- My CHERIE, I am the Lock Smith of LOVE"!

    "Where are you my peaches- we could make great music together"!

    I just had to laugh! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Oh Gus, you gotta rent Oliver and Company Cartoon. Tito is so funny! It's the cartoon with Billy Joel singing in it and it takes place in New York City.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There's this new show maybe been around for a year called Sponge Bob ~ Square Pants the cartoon is so adorable, at first I didn't like it, but then it grew on me. But, you can't beat
    Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, the old ones are the best! Have a great nite~ My weekend just begun, oh yeah! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Sparklelynx [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I love when things like that happen. Pepe' shows up when least expected!
    I like those lines that might apply to Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I'll check that Oliver flick one of these days too.
    Oh...here's something I found when looking for lines that might apply!!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus
    http://www.injersey.com/images/pagex/0010/27label.gif

  5. #35
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My all time favorite is Lady and the Tramp!
    The fox and the hound is good too!

    Where does this line come from.....

    "Why did you pour ink on my head"

  6. #36
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    NYJ I have yet to see Sponge Bob cartoon but I'll keep my eyes peeled 4 sure [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    CCfan I believe this here feller is who said that there line you all was asking about [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    http://www.mines.edu/fs_home/evanvlec/yosemite.gif

    Later folks,
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #37
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job Gus!!! Bugs Bunny poured ink on Sam's head during a train fight, because he wanted Sam to think he shot him!

    My nephew LOVES Sponge Bob. I think it is cute, but kinda strange. I think the cartoon is really meant for adults while drinking the [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    Thats the way I like to watch it.

    Have fun guys!!!!

  8. #38
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Much oblidged Mame [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Sho nuff was one of Yosemite Sam's better efforts!
    It's hard to beat a good cartoon shoot 'em up fer sher [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Later,
    [img]wink.gif[/img] GD

  9. #39
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anybody remember the flick "Mad Monster Party"?
    Just picked it up on dvd. One of my faves from my childhood.
    Now if only they'd only release "Foxes"............with commentary by Cherie, of course!!!

  10. #40
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Mad Monster Party is not in my memory banks Kamakazeelover. Just wanted to weigh in on the Foxes dvd with commentary by Cherie Currie. A most excellant idea! I hope Jodie Foster will chime in too. I'd love to see a reunion between those two ladies. There was an unmistakable on-screen chemistry there! IMO!
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Later,
    GD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic